Alright lads, this week we're talking with RachAel Shaw (ECOnsultant) about her decision to leave the corporate rat race and start a business of her very own.
Merging the skills and experience she’s gained from the corporate world with her passion for preservation and environmental practices, Rachael has established a consulting platform for would be ethical entrepreneurs. An area to help grow eco-friendly business around her. Talking us through her decision to take this chance, we dig into a number of areas.
Including, the difference between coaching and consulting. Why she’s concentrating on helping to grow ethical and eco-friendly business. Finding support and inspiration online. The importance of curating your own environment. The difference between financial and personal motivation. Being a Fippie (Fake Hippie). Combining corporate practices and ethical behaviour to cultivate an identity. Visual manifestations of success and giving yourself compliments in the mirror.
If you’re looking to start a new business with eco-friendly practices, or perhaps you have one up and running and are looking to grow it further, then Rachel is somebody that can help your aspirations bloom. (Pun very much intended)
YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFO YOU NEED ON RACHAEL’S SERVICES, PRICING, ETC RIGHT – > HERE
- Intro – 0:32
- Leaving Her Job and Transitioning -10:42
- Starting Her Own Buisness – 12:42
- Curating Your Environment and Sources of Inspiration – 19:40
- Finding Support Through Facebook Groups – 24:54
- Rachels Eco Consulting Business – 28:32
- Being A Fippie (Fake Hippie) – 36:42
- Financial Motivation vs Ethical Motivation – 39:59
- Woo Woo, Visual Manifestation and Compliments in the Mirror – 47:22